Followers

Friday, December 24, 2010

Koala

This is my first attempt at using distressed newsprint for background paper, took me several goes till I got what I wanted (sort of)
I desperately tried to make it not look too much like a card in mourning, finally gave up and decided I would give this card to someone who was not to happy about getting another year older...

Dawn, if you are wondering what happened to my 'Life Happens' sentiment, I LOST IT.  Can you believe it - lol!
Challenges:
1. Stamp TV Top 10 Video episodes
Video Pick 3- Distressed Newsprint
2. The sweet Stop : sketch with a spin - stitching  http://sweetstopsketches.blogspot.com/


Stamp: koala from Hang In There stamp set from Stamp TV (Theresa Momber)
Markers: Prismacolors

1 comment:

  1. This Koala is great Glenda! I love how you changed the background from brown to blue/grey much better. The ribbon is perfect and I love the added black marble on the gray. Great birthday card!

    ReplyDelete