Followers

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Relax, Take Care

Another great crafting day at Dawn's . She made this wonderful card and I made my spa lady.  I love my Friday `stamp-n-play'; I find it relaxing and  I am dedicating this card  to those Friday's.
I used  a free digi from Sassy Studios for the image and a computer generated sentiment. I added flock to the towel, created some little red flowers using punches and some red glitter and punched out the green foliage using MS punches. Used Spellbinder nestabilities and Shapeabilities for the large circle.

Challenges:
Sassy Studio's - Dare to be Sassy Thursday: Challenge #59 Colors of Love -Pink,Red,White
 Digi's With Attitude! Challenges:  Challenge 17 - create a card with something puffy (poofy) on it.  I added Flock to the towel wrapped around the girl-kinda hard to see I know.
Friday Sketchers: Sketch #141 -  sketch
 Cupcake Crafts: Seeing Red - need some red on your project
 - I have red flowers


Come Again!

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card! Love the lattice border and your punched flowers! The flock on the towel is a brilliant idea too! Thanks for playing along @ SSD! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Love the swirl and the flowers. Thanks for joining us at Digi's With Attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jules you took the words out of my mouth!Cute card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Digi's With Attitude! Good luck!
    Hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Glenda, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and the flowers are beautiful. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card!! Thanks for playing with us this week at Digi's With Attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glenda, incredible! Love the red flowers and the sentiment is perfect. I LOVE our Stamp-n-play day too!

    ReplyDelete