Followers

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Santa Called

All in good humour: here is Bugaboo's Crabby Cathy celebrating a hectic time of the year. I thought I would dress up the card and make it look very Christmas like and serious, until you read the sentiment (which is definitely not what one would expect). My husband said "oh Very nice' when I showed it to him. I told him to to take a good look at it  and so he did, started to laugh then said "what kind  of a Christmas card is that, you can't give that to anybody" But oh I can and I know  just who. ....he he he! What a hoot!

Challenges: 
Bugaboo Catch the Bug challenge: Anything Goes

Winter Wonderland:  Snowflakes
DYSU Challenge Blog: Just Green It; use some green on the project
Kaboodle Doodles Challenge #57:  Go Green; use some green
Happileigh Scrappin' Challenge: purple


Card details:
Stamp: Bugaboo Crabby Cathy
Paper:  Stampin Up
Ribbon: Michaels
Spellbinders: Create a Flake or Two - Shapeabilities 
                     Inverted Squares  - Nestabilities
Punch: Martha Stewart for the branches and the largersnowflakes, the smaller snowflakes are from a punch bought at Michaels(?)

14 comments:

  1. Oh this is just a perfect Christmas card for me, hint, hint! You know me, I LOVE humour!! I love everything about this card Glenda. The branches and snowflake add so much texture, the brad compliments the green S and the background embossing folder is awesome. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Christmas card. Love this image. Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous image and great card with lovely snowflakes thank you for sharing your beautiful work with us at Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute xmas card Glenda, thanks for joining the DYSU challenge again this week
    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi what a beautiful Christmas card! Lovely snowflakes, just perfect for our challenge at Winter Wonderland this week. Thanks for joining in.
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh very funny, LOL. Thanks for joining us at Happileigh Scrappin' this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an adorable card! And the sentiment fits lots of folks that I could give it to! haha! Thanks for playing with us on our purple challenge at Happileigh Scrappin' this week!
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very humorous, Glenda!Thank you for joining Winter Wonderland this week, good luck, Miria

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too funny Glenda...my husband has the same reaction to many of my sassier Bugaboo cards. But I, too, have people I can give them to which is part of the fun! I love the purple and all the snowflakes. Thanks for sharing your card at the Catch the Bug Challenge this week. I hope you'll join us again.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the purple and the snowflakes. Thanks for playing at WW. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Glenda

    Love this card the sentiment certainly different but very funny! Makes a change to see something different! Thanks for joining us over at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck.

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable card! The image is sooo cute. Thanks for playing along with us this week at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know a few people I could give this card too..LOL! Thanks for playing with us at Catch The Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations! You won the Happileigh Scrappin' Challenge. Hop on over to get your winners badge.

    ReplyDelete