Followers

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Bugaboo Christmas in July Mini Challenge #4 - Must have Snow

This my entry for mini challenge #4 - Snow Business  - Any project with Snow!

Card Details:
Stamp: Bugaboo's  "Eggbert Winter' , background stamp   Stampin Up (?)
Paper: Stampin Up - Tempting Turquoise,Cajun Craze, Whisper White
Medium: Prismacolor markers  Die Cuts: SpellbindersNestabilities  Beaded Suares
Snowflakes:   small from Martha Stewart corner Snowflake punch ; Medium and Large  from Spellbinders Shapeabilities 'Create a Flake'
 Other:  pearls , stickles 

Challenges:

1.Bugaboo Catch the Bug: Tuesday Mini Challenge  #4- any project with snow
2. Delightful Challenges - Christmas in July
3. The Rubber Cafe: Christmas in July
4. Digistamp4joy challenge #23 Christmas in July - lots of snow and ice  (I used stickles to accent the snow/ice/snowflakes)
5.Repeat Impressions  DCC720 Designer's Choice Challenge - Glitter- I have stickles on the ice and snow and the snowflakes

8 comments:

  1. This is just as cute as can be! What a different winter color combo! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So darn cute, love your colors! Thanks for joining our mini challenge at Catch The Bug.
    hugs
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA...I saw your adorable card someplace and now I get to post a comment here. I so love the colors you choose and the sentiment. That's why I remember your card so well...just don't remember where I saw it....blowing my mind....haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. This could go into two challenges, the non-traditional and snow one! I have to do 2 cards and post them today Glenda so we have to work hard this afternoon! LOVE your card and colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Alberta, I am in BC! I just became a follower too.

    I lover you card it is soooo cute. Right now outside it feels like it could snow - not much summer here. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card! =) Thanks for joining us at Digistamsp4joy!
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is too cute! I love Eggbert, and your colors are just fabulous!

    Thanks for playing with us this week at Digistamps 4 Joy!

    xx Star

    ReplyDelete
  8. fab card so cute, thanks for joining us at DC this week x

    ReplyDelete