Followers

Monday, April 30, 2018

Catch the Bug Challenge Blog Oldie But A Goodie Day-April 26,2018


Oldie but a Goodie day at  the Catch the Bug challenge Blog., it is the day we get to choose an image from the past and highlight light it  with a new project. I choose this super cute image called Chichz -Cool Chick.. I have a friend who raises brown chickens and she treats them ever so well. Nothing is too good for them and the eggs they produce are huge  and so flavorful. I am betting she will love this card. and maybe even hang it in the chicken coop (I am just kidding lol.) Have a great day everyone and maybe eat an egg or two today!

card details:
image and sentiment: Bugaboo Stamps
Die cuts: Heartfelt Creations 'Tattered Blossoms' for the flower;  leaf die- unknown??
Embossing folder: Textured Impressions Square Lattice
Card Stock: Stampin' Up

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Glenda, such a great image.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I don't believe I've ever seen this image before - but I'll have to get it. My Auntie also loves her chickens and the eggs they lay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know Glenda she probably WILL hang it in the chicken coop, lol! Awesome card love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous image and great layering-my grandaughter asked for three chickens last year for her 8th birthday--luckily they live at ours and three beautiful eggs every day-and they are spoilt rotten
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete